Financials & AGM
Annual Accounts & AGM
Marchington Community Shop Ltd - Notice of Annual General Meeting
Marchington Community Shop Ltd
Company number: 0031028R (England & Wales)
Registered Office: The Old Yard, Church Lane, Marchington, Uttoxeter, Staffs ST14 8LJ
Marchington Community Shop’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 30th November 2023 at 6.30pm at Marchington Village Hall
The meeting will be chaired by Liz Morgan.
All members are welcome to attend the AGM.
During the AGM, those members entitled to vote will be asked to consider and vote on the
resolutions set out below and as usual, we will hold the AGM, in compliance with the rules set out in
our Articles of Association.
The following resolutions are set to be proposed at the AGM
1. Minutes of the 8th December 2022 Annual General Meeting
2. Matters Arising
3. Report of the Board of Directors
4. To adopt the financial statements for the period ended 31st August 2023
5. To reappoint Richard Associates Ltd, Chartered Accountants, as the company’s accountants
6. To elect individuals to form the Management Committee (Board of Directors) until the next
general meeting in 2024.
7. Any Other Business
By order of the Marchington Community Shop Board
Chair of Board
1. Nominations for Board appointment to be received by Liz Morgan no later than 23rd November
2023. They may be left in the shop.
2. A copy of the statutory accounts will be posted on our websites and will be available for
Inspection in the shop.
Shareholders who are entitled to attend and vote at are entitled to appoint a proxy if they can’t
attend the shareholders meeting. A proxy can exercise any of your rights to attend, speak and vote
at the meeting.
Proxies do not need to be members of the Company, but they must be appointed by you no more
than 48 hours before the meeting.
28th November 2023